1. Eligibility: The SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot/El Gordo (sponsored by FEP, Inc) Instant Prize (the “Daily Jackpot”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are of Hispanic/Latino origin, at least eighteen (18) years old, and registered members of SusOpiniones at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees, officers and representatives of FEP, Inc., and any promotional partners, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate and related companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation in the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Timing: The SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot begins upon launch of SusOpiniones and ends at the discretion of FEP, Inc.
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, go to https://www.susopiniones.com and complete and submit the online registration form or existing member login, and you will automatically advance to the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot page. Spin the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot for a chance to be an instant winner. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot. Limit: One (1) SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot prizes per email address, per person, per month. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s plays and that participant may be disqualified.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING PLAYS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SUSOPINIONES DAILY JACKPOT SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING PLAY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
5. The SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: All selected potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and all winnings are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The Administrator’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot. Potential SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Winners will receive their prizes approximately 1 week after the conclusion of the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot. If any potential winner cannot be contacted or if prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason or winner cannot be notified, then prize will remain unawarded. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. If the selected prize is no longer available, Sponsor will substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
6. Prizes: MINIMUM OF TEN (10) INSTANT PRIZES MONTHLY: Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $50.00USD. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible plays received during the Promotion Period divided by the number of prizes available. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor. Limit: one (1) SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot prize per person per month.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release: By entering the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless FEP, Inc., and any promotional partners, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot or resulting directly of indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot or the processing of entries and/or delivery of prizes; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot; provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot, or any prizes awarded, other than the administration of the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the California Central District Court or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles, California; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
13. Winners List For Major Prizes: SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot prize winners of the prizes and/or a copy of these Official Rules may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the “SusOpiniones Daily Jackpot/Rules Request”, c/o FEP, Inc., 2355 Westwood Blvd. #244, Los Angeles, CA 90064-2109. Vermont residents may omit return postage for the official rules.
14. Sponsor: FEP, Inc., 2355 Westwood Blvd. #244, Los Angeles, CA 90064-2109